Our Mission: To provide a unified voice for the fire and rescue services across the state of Nebraska, to provide advice, guidance and advocacy pertaining to legislative issues, to encourage education and training within the fire and rescue service and to promote a communications network across the state.
- Nebraska Fire School Discount Members receive a substantial discount on the regions premier fire training event.
- Nebraska Firefighter Newspaper Monthly updates on everything in Nebraska fire service.
- Advocacy: NSVFA – and it’s lobbyist - is a strong voice in Lincoln for fire and EMS issues.
- Events: NE Fire School, NSVFA Annual Conference, Fallen Firefighter Memorial Service and Firefighter Day at the Capitol and more.
- Legal Counsel: Solid, experienced advice about legal issues that affect you and your department.
- National Representation: Your voice is represented on the National Volunteer Fire Council.
- Insurance: Accidental Death and Dismemberment AND Lind of Duty Death Insurance provided FREE with your membership.
- Communication: Current and accurate updates via our web site, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Discounts: ATIRA Mastercards, Enterprise Rental, Columbia Southern University, California Casualty Auto and home.
- Partnerships: With the Fire Chiefs Association, the State Fire Marshall’s office, NEMSA, The Nebraska EMS Board, The Nebraska Response Caucus and more in addition to our full time office staff.